Niven, you can't expect people to not think that your post is baseless and
slightly unwarranted at this point , given that the teaser was only 30 seconds
long! The subject line of your e-mail itself sounded as though you had come to
the conclusion that it was indeed an inspiration - just 30 seconds of a song
and you were certain. Patience my friend. It will be out soon.And then we can
all have our discussions about the songs. Of course you are entitled to your
opinion but it is irritable that you made it sound as though you were certain
that it was an inspiration, at this point when the baby hasn't even entered the
real world.