From: Niven <niven...@gmail.com>
Subject: [arr] Re: Veera veera inspired from Balinese monkey chant
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, 20 April, 2010, 11:00 AM

Its second time I get this kind of response!!! As if my post is baseless n
nonsense... and a disgrace to the high profile group consisting of highly
knowledgeable people and as if im an insult to the group with my low profile
observation.

Regards.

Niven

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Gomzy™ <gomtesh.upad...@...> wrote:

> phew.
>
> On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 10:08 AM, Niven <niven...@...> wrote:
>

> > VEERA VEERA is very likable and catchy... I will love it for sure....
> >
> > INSPIRED, not copy, no plagiarism debate, and i dont intend to...
> >
> > Its called Kecak dance relating to Ramayana.
> >
> > The trailer song just reminds me of a 1992 documentary called BARAKA by Ron
> > Fricke.
> >
> > Its the second song i think being inspired on this dance, first one was a
> > song by Dr. L. Subramanium called Jai Hanuman on album 'Global fusion'
> >
> > Link here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkxuPxdsZ58&feature=related
> >
> > starts @ 0:32
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Niven
> >

> --
> www.gomzyphotography.com

Are you searching for a reason, to be kind?
<b>

Admin: ad...@arrahmanfans.com