Ok friends, let me put a precision, I mean that the starting 'chak chak' is
inspired from the balinese chant, I did not mean the entire song as i have not
yet listened to it. May be I should have said 'starting 3 seconds of trailer'

Now, I know all of you will say that I should have been more accurate to what I
wrote. This is the result of my squeezed time schedule from office. Below is a
description of Kecak dance and how it relates to Raavana's starting 3 seconds
of the trailer. We can clearly hear the chak chak...

http://www.edwebproject.org/bali/gallery/kecak.html

One more precision, I did not intend to diminish rahman's music in any way as
Im a die hard fan since 92 and defending his originality and creativity. I only
thought of sharing this observation with you.

@Ahshok, ur comment did not hurt me. You are free to disagree with my opinion.

Niven