I agree with you Chord..
But you missed 'water'..:-(

He should better team up with Gulzarsahab
to create non-film album based on traditional and folk based melodies.
Because for films you should get that kind of script[and is difficult
these days..]
Apart from AR's below mentioned albums..I like songs of 'Dor'[Salim-suliemaan]
and songs of Marathi film 'Natarang' which were folk based.

Regards
Yogesh