After I wrote this post, I came to thinking that Jodha Akbar was very close to
what I was mentioning below, which is why I was so ecstatic and thrilled when
that album released.

I guesss what I really want is a more Rajasthani folk based album with ARR
using raagas Megh, Malhar, and Sarang as the basis for some beautiful melodies
(he last used raaga Megh for Paigham in Lakeer, Wind in Rhythm).  I'm so happy
that Kata has some Rajasthani folk base.....sounds so amazing!