I can't stop now,
I have a wish as well.
A hard rock or heavy metal song, maybe just one song, maybe in next 10 years,
but one hard rock song please.
ARR has revealed in an interview that when he was young, he used to play in
some rock bands, he loved Pink Floyd. If I am not wrong Pink Floyd were loudest
rock band of their time.
ARR has given us every kind of musical pleasure,
just this sort as well please.

As far as AJ's wish is concerned, I am sure ARR will come with at least one
ethnic album very soon. That's where his soul is, I reckon.
If I am not wrong, you must have loved "Mosquito" from 'Connections'. That
piece of music is actually a piece of magic.

Pravinder.