I agree..wish ppl would stop arguing abt who likes which album/why/why not
and all that..its a matter of taste. Plz don't try and impose ur opinions on
anyone.

Also, recently some1 posted that if you don't like any Raavan or any other
Rahman's album, don't post it on this group.

I think that is just ridiculous!!  So, are we  only and only going to praise
everything Rahman does ??..Come on guys...be realistic..its the mix of
opinions..good/bad and all the different points of view whjich ppl bring
forth on this forum which makes it interesting. If anyone doesn't like any
album or any other issue abt Rahman's  music, he has the right to put it
forward .

Being a Rahman fan does NOT mean that u have to only like and praise each
and every thing. We all have our expectations from the maestro and we should
be given right to air our opinions, as long as they don't get personal.

Anish.