Mani Saar is the boss here so what can we say....maybe this is why it gives
a feeling that the album is short. For me personally since I have started
hearing the album, the music is great...but something is missing....I am not
able to put my finger on anything particular though. Some reasons I can
think of:

1) We know for sure that one song was a last minute effort and not on the
CD. ARR did mention that everything came together in the last one month.
2) No instrumentals or Themes for the characters. I know again, this is not
the entire  soundtrack+background score, but just the songs. But in a Mani
movie, with our boss music, I think we have come to expect more.
3) The album feels short. Khili re definitely feels short...maybe with the
songs missing, the all roundedness ffeeling that one gets with a Delhi-6 is
missing.
4) Knowing that post-production work is now on, some more mesmerizing music
will be added for the final movie product for sure.

maybe all the above reasons....dont know again...but something is
amiss.....only watching the movie might answer the question.

Ram