Wowwwiieee..! Visualized the whole song even as i read and listen to the song
parallely..!!!

Good post Vithur bro..!!!

--- On Sat, 5/8/10, Vithur <vith...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Vithur <vith...@gmail.com>
Subject: [arr] Khili re... an Ultimate melody...
To: "arrahmanfans" <arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Saturday, May 8, 2010, 6:22 AM

Please read the following only if you are playing the song with GOOD speakers..)

@0:00:
Pahadi beats kinda beginning.. very soothing.. we can actually imagine
dark night which has come to life with golden color around...
@0.14:
Some magic floating around... Flute blows.. like chill in air @ night...
@0.22:
Reena's voice is so polite, and soft... as if a girl is whispering to
herself.. or humming just for herself... just perfect with the beats
@1:16
and the flute comes again to create magic...before first interlude. as
if catching the hand of the girl and taking her along with it...
@1:26:
The first interlude is superb Hindustani classical.. The girl is a
classical dancer and she has to express her emotions. As peacock cant
contain itself when clouds come around, this girl also a free bird...
she wants to express all her feelings..When in Good mood, how can an
artist resist expressing through his art...
Beautiful flute, tabla along with humming chorus.. and hey flute,
BEAUTIFUL..is the backbone of the interlude...
@:2:02
As the stanza starts, the girl is geting restless as she calls her
beloved to come and kill the darkness of lonlines... Superb use of
Raag....
but somehow i feel, Reena's voice fades towards the end of the stanza.
and I wonder how Shreya would have handled this part...
@2:50
and the Mukhda starts again.......
@ 3.11 to 3:20
but hey.. wats this instrument going @ the background @ 3.11 to 3:20
.. isnt it chinese? I wonder if ARR hears sounds in his head.. This
bit is used so nicely , sounds just perfect...
@3.22
As she sings mukhda again, flute blows like breeze behind...
@3:51
Arr is about to end the song with flute spreading magic with magic
notes .. I really love the notes played by Flute here...
@4:00
All the instruments come along once again.. the layers slowly start
disappearing as the songs finally ends to my despair..

but no issues, the next song to be played in my ipod will be the same,
coz the song is on loop :)

Take a Bow ARR and Naveen Sir...

http://armozdream. blogspot. com/2010_ 05_01_archive. html#65307289428 95763031
--