From: Neetika Raina <ar.ia...@hotmail.com>
To: arr YG <arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Mon, 10 May, 2010 8:27:18 PM
Subject: RE: [arr] Khili re... an Ultimate melody...

Actually, this mail reminds me of my colleague's kid, who shouted on me wen i
was playing Omana penne ( from vtv). His words were "I Hate this song"... My
first reaction was - i turned red in anger.
but the more i thought about it, the more i understood the reason. He is a
small kid. His tastes arent developed enough to catch the melody or emotions
behind the song...

It made me remember another incidence which happened around 16 years ago. With
child like enthusiasm, i made to my grand mother to hear the song
"Chandralekha- (Thiruda-Thiruda/ Chor-Chor)". .. and as I was enjoying the
song, she said.. Its more of a noise. good for children. I was really
disappointed but now i understand the reason behind it. It was not of her
genre(Obvsly) . But as I wanted to share so, I wanted her to love the song
too... funny!

Though both the songs are Example of CLASS in themselves but they were rejected
by some people. and the simple logic behind it is that its not of their taste
or genre... Does it make the songs bad???

The songs continue to inspire so many souls.

For me, ARR is a source of energy which keeps emitting through music.
Sometimes(most of the times) it matches with our frequency and we love that bit
of energy(music) . But sometimes it could be out of our bandwidth. Not for
us... but some other soul may catch it and find it absolute bliss.

The whole logic is: if u love it, enjoy it and if it doesnt inspire you, its
not for u... but for somebody else around. Let him enjoy...

Musicians are like sea divers.
@ every dive, sometimes they find pears, sometimes other sea shells and stuff...
Enjoy the art... Dnt try to force things and life would be a bliss...

and Taimur Bhai, I really wonder If u actually read the blog post while
listening to the song... I wonder how come u escaped the magic of Flute,
interludes and other tiny miny beauties of the song...

~ Love Music Love Life
   Neetika