From: kishore parayath <kishore.paray...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [arr] kabhi kabhi aditi and raavan
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, June 17, 2010, 3:27 PM

      I dont think Kabhi Kabhi Aditi is required. JAI HO concerts have
international profile...So it is better not to include routine-hum along tunes
like Kabhi Kabhi Aditi or Guzarish.. Instead, it would be better if ARR
emphasize more on CLASSICS like THIRUDA THIRUDA, RANGEELA etc.

Veerapandi song should be performed fully.
And my suggestion is that ARR conducts the score [background score] of YODHA,
LIVE in all concerts. Because, YODHA is a film through which, ARR's BACKGROUND
SCORE challenged the works of Sir. John Williams in Spielberg films!