Ravi, I was juz speakin about the GENRE which ARR adopted for YODHA. If u
are an ardent fan of Orchestral scores in Hollywood Classics, U wll
understand the relevence of YODHA score! Yodha BGMs may not be a popular
download... but it certainly was a creative milestone in ARR's career.

Listen to John Williams' scores from JAWS, INDIA JONES, JURASSIC PARK, E.T.
etc, and compare it with YODHA... U will understand the amount of influence
ARR had taken from the formers...and how efficiently he handled the genre.
ARR's score from YODHA was very John Williamish!

For your information bro ravi, Sir John Williams is regarded as ONE OF THE
BEST FILM SCORERS OF ALL TIME!   And 'HIS KINDA' musical flavour was
adopted for the background score of Yodha..
This GENRE had a major percentage of DOMINENCE in Yodha.. whereas, in other
works of ARR, he had used this GENRE only in BITS and pieces; all of them,
MINUS the hooked layerings as seen in Hollywood classics.[Coz situations
demanded only that much].
 Only in YODHA ARR gave a COMPLETE JOHN WILLIAMish PACKAGE, where all the
complicated LAYERING was done; and typical CLASSIC MAX STEINER-JOHN WILLIAMS
style hooks were implemented.

ARR would SURELY understand what I mean..And what KINDA genre Iam talking
about!!! :)