I don't agree with Masand's review.

Raavan is a good movie. It's not boring at any time.

It's not a fun entertaining film like 3 Idiots. But Raavan was great movie
to watch

Rahman has given awesome background score for this movie which is an
experience in itself.

This is a different, unique movie.

I am planning to watch Tamil version next weekend.

-- Anil