You know what Rajeev?  ARR doesn't care what you think of his music for Raavam
and nor do I.  The fact is that most people like the music of Raavan as seen in
CD sales and word of mouth, even if they didn't like the movie.  Your opinion
about the music is a small one.

Nice try to blame ARR for what you think of as poor shooting by Mani....good
joke.