From: Taimur Nadeem <taimur.nad...@yahoo.com>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Mon, July 5, 2010 2:13:26 AM
Subject: Re: [arr] VTV Title song and Emmerson Lake and Palmer

i may not be agreeing this time , no doubt KK is a beautiful album but DIL SE
is
far superior stuff and even better than THE MUSIC of  other movies of MANI
RATNAM. i mean just look at the imagination of each and every song of  dil se
its breath taking  guys, for me super class . the sound of dil se is universal
,
i personally think this album made A R RAHMAN the king of music. the popularity
of the album still not fading away a bit after 12years now.

but thanks KISHORE for elaborating your point and dinesh for your all courteous
and affirmative reply.

regards,

taimur