Agreed, Dilse/Uyire comes way behind those albums of Mani-ARR u mentioned. But
i personally feel Kandukoindain Kandukoidain was a much more matured
composition of ARR compared to Dil Se. Or should i say it reached me better,
because of certain personal factors. Every each song had its charm and it was
very intact to the Tamil culture and literature. It was a dream to have a
Bharathiyar poem with A.R.Rahman's touch. Kannamoochi was a brilliant score. I
remember, during the Top 10 songs show at that time, the host explained what
and how the Raagams was used in the song, and it had a template which is so
complicated and unconventional yet it sounded extremely mind-blowing and sweet
to the ears. :). i dun think u should just dismis the album just like that. IF
u listen to the album now, and if there is someone to review the album now with
complete music knowledge, u will see what kind of album this is and its a sin
to say such about this album :)

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, kishore parayath <kishore.paray...@...>