Dear Kishore, there's no problem in discussing other music composer's work. We
all agree that AR is the best in the industry, and if has reached AR's heights
in his initial years, it undoubtedly has to be Amit Trivedi. The best part of
this group is that we are not only AR fans but music fans too.

Cheers

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, kishore parayath <kishore.paray...@...>