From: jeevinth <johnjeevin...@gmail.com>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, 4 August 2010 6:43:53
Subject: [arr] Re: Yogi b - a good change over Blaaze...

Over used ??? come on he gets to sing very little in each album...
I really would love to see more of him... but I presonally feel Yb has better
hold of tamil tan BlaZee... and this could well be the reason y ARR used
him..... and when it comes to rappin in english BlaZee is easily de best out
here...

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, chandrasekaran guruprasad