blaaze is the best. robo da sung by yogi b is childish and good for only kids

--- On Wed, 4/8/10, jeevinth <johnjeevin...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: jeevinth <johnjeevin...@gmail.com>
Subject: [arr] Re: Yogi b - a good change over Blaaze...
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, 4 August, 2010, 4:13 AM

      Over used ???  come on he gets to sing very little in each album...

I really would love to see more of him... but I presonally feel Yb has better
hold of tamil tan BlaZee... and this could well be the reason y ARR used
him..... and when it comes to rappin in english BlaZee is easily de best out
here...

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, chandrasekaran guruprasad