YOGI B.....ROCKZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ MAN .........................UR BORN TO RAP MA
MAN..................BOOM BOOM ..

________________________________
From: live for arr Live <livefor...@yahoo.com>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wed, August 4, 2010 5:16:38 AM
Subject: Re: [arr] Re: Yogi b - a good change over Blaaze...

everybody is recommended by someone in this world. ARR cannot know everyone and
call everyone to sing. Even Blaaze was recommended by Shivamani. For the
Semmozi
song, did u read the brickbats which blaaze got for singing it? most of the
people in tamilnadu were unhappy with his style of singing in that tamil song.
even ARR's pronounciation was questioned.