Me too! Like where we can sort by singer name or raaga name etc. Just info. IT
savvy people out there- what's the best way to go about this?

________________________________
From: Roshan <c.pix...@gmail.com>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tue, 17 August, 2010 21:45:59
Subject: Re: [arr] Database for group of contents from useful e-mails

That gives me another idea.  how about a website with all the info about AR
Rahman, his singers, his songs, Genres, and all the other info we find from our
group ? we can make it as an extension of this group.  there won't be any forum
or anything.. just info.

I would love to do it.

--
http://roshanravi.com