I would prefer Joomla @ backend, if you are going for it, because it is one
of the finest opensource Content Management System. Wordpress could only
give you a blogging platform, and I think the feature are much limited in
it.

Adding approved authors/publishers in Joomla, can help in building up a good
database. But the main hindrance, is the time factor as we couldnt spent
much time behind it.

Also, when it comes to ARR, it must be perfect and a uniformity in design
and credicility of data is most important of it.

I could also give in a help, regarding the technical side of it. And yeah,
Amith Chandran is the man. This is one of his dream project, I guess.

>>> http://ramblingsoul.com

--
Farzad Khaleel
www.rahmaniac.com