On 8/29/2010 6:01 PM India Time, _wiredbeats_ wrote:

> Perhaps he should re think his decisions on doing projects that have a
> lot of political overtones.

ARR got 5.5 crores for it. He is a professional living in a world that
trades in money. If he goes on rejecting projects after projects due
to the overtones of the minorities of one, how will he earn?

It is OK if a few individuals not like a song. After all, he did like
Maa Tujhe Salam so he knows ARR's worth. Why are we so much perturbed
on him not liking this one?

--
rawat