what can u expect a leader from opposition party to say?! and, Indian media
is famous for that.classic and recent example:

the link below deals with the same news. but its a video!
http://ibnlive.in.com/videos/129847/bjp-leader-not-impressed-by-rahmans-cwg-song.html?from=trending

<http://ibnlive.in.com/videos/129847/bjp-leader-not-impressed-by-rahmans-cwg-song.html?from=trending>though
the gentleman there says the song didn't excite him and he wud rather prefer
something from 1980's days, look at the statement given by the so called
famous news channel. waka waka was never mentioned in that video. just
exaggeration and BS.

*VK Malhotra, who is also the Vice President of IOA, said Rahman's song is
not as inspiring as Shakira's Waka Waka.*
*
*
*also, if u goto bollywoodhungama, there is no mention of CWG released by
ARR. *
*
*
*i bet there would be majority of Indians and infact some from our group who
wouldn't fear even to pray so that ARRs score in 127 hours should go
unnoticed. such lame, heartless individuals certainly exist and they try
their best to curse the cause instead of atleast staying put - if not
promoting.*
*
*
*i wish ARR goes hollywood way and spends equal or more time on hollywood
projects as well.
*