"yes i miss that A R RAHMAN. but the problem is raavan d6 JA didnt had the
magic of that standard of music."

I was expecting this same exact response from you, Taimur.  You're very
predictable.  What you said is only your opinion.  Most people in this group
and elsewhere would not agree with you about that.

I like the ARR today just as much as ARR of yesterday.  What I wrote were just
observations of trends, not a judgment of what I like more or what ARR has lost
over the years.  ARR has changed....and to me, that's it.  What I miss from ARR
today is compensated by what ARR didn't emphasize before but now is emphasizing
as a more mature and seasoned composer....like symphonic refinement, greater
genre diversity, and more varied global styles and textures.  He has expanded
his repertoire and you don't hear anyone calling him repetitive anymore, a
label that stuck with him by critics back in the 1990s.  I like today's ARR
just as much as the ARR of yesterday.  Maybe you don't, but many people here in
this group and elsewhere feel that ARR has changed and grown, matured as a
composer, emphasizing more global music.  And the Indian ARR is very much
alive....Khwaja Mere Khwaja, Man Mohanna, Maula Maula, Khili Re, Ranjha Ranjha,
Tere Bina, Aye Hairathe Aashiqui, Jashne Bahaar..etc. etc.

I made a compilation CD of my favorites from ARR and Mani Ratnam, putting old
and new songs side by side and listening to all them together.  I get the same
number of goosebumps when I hear Tu Hi Re or E Ajnabi as I do when I hear
Behene De or Ranjha Ranjha or Tere Bina.  Which song one likes better is only a
matter of opinion, not truth.  For me, the feelings I get when I listen to old
ARR are matched by the feelings I get when I listen to new ARR.  I just go with
the flow and I keep nostalgia in check.

You have very little insight into how nostalgia plays a role into judging music
from the past.