Please, this is not an Argument or Comparison thread. AJ has just penned out
how ARR's Roja is fresh as of date.

And yeah, who will not like he just creates an album just similar like that
of Roja. Insha Allah, we hope this happens any time in future. When he just
sit back and relaxingly compose some music, despite of doing it on a tight
schedule.

--
Farzad Khaleel
www.rahmaniac.com