There is an exaggerated artificial opposition for this song.
Yeah, they want to divert the media and people's attention
away from other most important unfinished work.

While they compare waka and cwg, also ask them to compare
usual fan folllowing for soccer worldcup and cwg across world.
Probably half of the world does not even know about these cwgs..
their statistics on internet searches and downloads of waka
and cwg does not make sense..