Hi All,

        I wish and I desperately want to meet ARR and say to him that we all
fans are with him. I request Gopal/ Vijay or some one close to ARR to convey
that we are liking his CWG anthem and we are with him. I myself not able to
resist from the kind of comments and thrashing the media and politicians are
doing for the CWG and I don't know how ARR is feeling about all these.
I also felt that ARR should never accept any requests especially if politicians
are involved but what else he could have done, even if he had refused to
compose the song earlier, all these politicians/ media and other music
composers wud have commented that after after Oscars ARR has got some head
weight and hence refused to compose for CWG and they wud have made it the
headlines everywhere. As our media and politicians are know for the blame game.

Even God cannot satisfy all humans So I request ARR not to get affected due to
these negative comments and allow his creative mind peace to be disturbed.

ARR We All Love You, We Know Your Worth, Quality, Originality, Hard Work and We
Love your CWG theme as well. Good Job Keep Going.