For crying out loud...... for the flak that the song is receiving from some
people........ its really not deserving.

The song is pretty catchy and has a great energy to it. No one has even
heard the high quality versions yet and

are slating the song. Its got a great rhythm and energy to it. Lyrics are
good too.

You know what, perception is heavily guided by expectations. You cannot in a
sane frame of mind

expect that each AR song is going to change the shape of music to come. Its
hard composing anything to fulfil

such erroneous expectations.

If you have criticisms of the songs per say that are constructive than
please feel free to express that and if your comments are inane and
pointless

poison via words than have the limited courtesy to spare a public mailing
list your rants for no apparent reason but that of misplaced frustration.

I have mentioned this many times before and will do so now again that
morally it's unfair that you criticise something that you yourself probably
cannot

do or achieve or aspire to achieve or are part of in changing as a standard
you do not appreciate.

My two cents. Just really really disappointed with the level of discussion
in this group these days.

I have been a part since the early days and been privileged to have read
some soul stirring conversations here.

Wishing that we can do more of that again.

Sincerely,

Matthew Islam

--
"God Willing, For the valiant heart, nothing is impossible".