sometimes more than the media, we ourselves make this issue such a humongous
one.

and i guess i myself have contributed to that to some extend.

let's just move on. let the media and politicians say whatever they want.
leave this CWG hell once and for all. AR knows better than anyone how to
deal with it.

:)

--
http://roshanravi.com