Mathew,

I completely agree with you.  I too am tired of the negativity and whining that
goes on in here.  I made a request for those to stop the constant whining and
pointless negativity in another thread.

Most members in this group I feel are mature and balanced and contribute to
healthy, intelligent discussions....there are only a few immature members who
keep beating the same negative drum that really irritates the rest of us, as
you know.

I know what you mean about the good ol days of this group...I was there too.
I'm no perfect poster and I've had my not so great moments in here, but I try
to be balanced and contribute in a positive way to healthy and meaningful
discussion of ARR's music.

Hope we can continue the great traditions of this group without letting a few
distract and divert us.