No offense meant to anyone !! I dont like watch comedy or romantic movies ,
they sound too boring to me ! It doesnt actually mean therez anything wrong
in it !! it just they  are not off my taste ! I know u write BIG reviews , i
have read them so many times ,but i tend to skip them whenever possible !!
May be because there are so many unknown words used ,many times i had look
for a dictionary :P ( There are so many unknown words here ,even in this
mail :P ) Anyway .. I dont mean anything else by this !! There are so many
types of fans here ,most of them do diff kind of things.some1 finds rare
stuffs , someone posts official news/infos...and so on ... So u r one of
them and i have no prob whatsoever with u !! I dont know why u r taking this
in a wrong way ! All is well :-) I just enjoy the information , downloads
,pics ,videos ,interviews ,experiences part !! And may be some more insights
on music also !! If i love something ,i would just say "I just love it" ..I
wouldnt go analyzing it ..it sounds bit complex to me,specially when it
comes to ARR's music...The most lovable thing i have found as off now !! May
be I am just way too frank that's why !!

When someone posts an praise mail,some like it ,and some obviously dont like
it ! then the fight of words begins !! I dont like this kinda situation here
!! It wasnt here 2 years ago...but it is now .. !! So may be i am so much
disturbed  by all this that i had to request for put a hold on those praise
mails !! Please i meant no offense to anyone !! Please forgive me if i've
hurt anyone else !! It wasnt what i wanted !

For a start .... Try reading this one > Matthew Islam A.R.Rahman Interview
CBSO.doc<http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/YD1_TObPEac-FVMz-M63y76OD66JVRIoUe8zcLoAqiykQB5EaAcJ2BuDSCHS8We8_ojhi2VeNkz1f3ng2E1DR9fY6_nWcLg/Matthew%20Islam%20A.R.Rahman%20Interview%20CBSO.doc>

I think i can read this hundreds of times without getting bored of it ! may
b i am bit biased towards my countrymen here :P