+1000. Agreed. Reporters don't necessarily write the facts all the times and
even they know about that. Doing anything to stop them would be to waking up
someone who is pretending to be asleep. Every celebrity goes through this
cycle but fortunately, of course it's terrible that it happened, in ARR's
case it has taken more than 15 years and am sure ARR has become too matured
and focused to handle / ignore this issue. However, I am afraid that ARR
will become little sensitive while composing music in the future or anxious
while releasing his product and that it will affect the quality to an
extent. Or, who knows, it could happen other way.

--
Sent from 127.0.0.1