These people better be ignored. The media in this country is a shame. I have
always felt that, this is just another instance where their ugly face is
revealed. They ridicule themselves by calling VTV and Jeans as duds!

AR will probably be not bothered about all the media circus - he will take it
in the same way he has handled all praises - Ella pugazhum / thootralum
iraivanukke.

The same media that questioned sachin's greatness and asked for him to be
dropped, sang his praise for days together when he proved his worth to them
again.

It's not going to take them much time to start singing Rahman's praise again.

Cheers,
Srini