Rightly.

Remember a saying "if you fight with a pig in mud, you will soon find
that you are tired and filthy whereas pig is enjoying".

Media is so illogical in this particular issue that better sense is
going to prevail among the readers and they will be able to see it as
an orchestrated campaign to hurt ARR.

We can post our views on blogs, to other mailing lists, newsgroups,
forums.

Rawat