From: Jahanzeb <jahanzebti...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [arr] Re: Are you for or against ARR redoing CWG theme song
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, September 7, 2010, 1:54 AM

      I think he should create another song, or another version and shut all
these idiots up. The truth is that song is lacking, given that it is meant for
a sports event. if it was not, the response would not have been so negative.
don't know what went wrong in the case of this song but I am sure ARR can come
up with a chartbuster song which would be liked by everyone, something like Jai
Ho. I don't agree that there is no guarantee that that song would be liked.
when it is ARR there is always a guarantee.

/Jahanzeb