Listers,

ARS 6.3 patch 13, Oracle 9i, Mid-Tier 6.3 patch 13, Linux, Apache Tomcat
5.0.28, Java 1.4.2, Help Desk 6

I'm on a project at an university where there are lots of Mac users using
FireFox to access the Mid-Tier.  Everything works fine except for 2 annoying
issues.
   1) Scroll bars, just the bars, are appearing randomly throughout the screen.
 They can live with this but it isn't pretty.

   2) When you click on the expand box or diary field icon, the edit screen
opens but the text is in a small area on the screen and is only the amount that
you could see on the HD ticket.  They do not see the full edit screen.  This is
extremely annoying as they can't see, for example, the entire Description
field, nor add to it.

Any suggestions on how to fix/troubleshoot these issues?  I'm not a Mac person
and don't know where to start.

Thanks,
Barb Siebert
QMX Support Services