Good Afternoon List:

I'm attempting to install the ITSM 7 suite. It was running great up until I got to Incident Management. Now, Its sitting there saying "Loading Application: fnp system", and I see an error with an ARERR 91 and that it couldnt load a specific def file.

Its been sitting with 3 bars for almost an hour & a half, so Im wondering if its officially hung or not.

If it is, and I want to reinstall the app, do I just have to delete the entry from SHARE:Application_Properties and restart the installer? I remember doing something similar in the 6.x version of the apps, but I can't remember what all the steps were involved with doing that.

TIA!

Mike