Hi Byron,
  Not entirely sure that I follow what you're trying to find out...

>From what I understand, attributes in the CMDB aren't involved directly with
>Change
Requests (though I've only briefly looked at Change Management 7.0). A Change
Request coudl certainly mean that CI Data is modified as a result, but the
actual
way that you do this is down to your processes.... You could do this manually,
you
could use BMC Change & Configuration Management (Marimba), you could use
Topology
Discovery or a Discovery Tool with the Reconciliation Engine....

Across all of the ITSM applications, you can create relationships between
"entries"... E.g. Relate a Change to a CI, relate an Incident to a Change,
etc...

The CMDB is meant to store Configuration Items (CI's). These are meant to
represent
your organisation's infrastructure, so logically, you could raise a Change
against
any of these. Similarly, any of these could be involved in an Incident, Problem
or
Known Error.

Is your question to do with which classes you should make use of in your data
model
to help you run your IT infrastructure? Could you elaborate on what you want to
achieve from this.

Cheers
Chris.