**
Good Morning List,

I've just finished a full installation of ITSM 7.0 and was checking out the new features when I tried to open the Foundation Elements Overivew Console and received the following error:

ARERR [8939] The AR System Plug-In server is not responding.  Cannot connect to the system at this time.  Contact your AR System Administrator for assistance. : RPC: Timed out

I've contacted Remedy Tech Support and provided them all the logs but they haven't been able to offer a solution so far.  Everything else appears to be functioning correctly and all the services are up, including the arplugin.exe service.

If anyone else has experienced this problem and knows of a resolution, I would appreciate it if you could pass it along.

Thanks in advance,
Michael J. Gould
Senior Software Engineer
U.S House of Representatives