Listers,

I am creating a CMDB 1.1 Patch 3 with ITSM system. ARS 6.3 ITSM 6.0. We are
seeing many serious performance issues and we have not even started any heavy
testing. The CMDB times out when trying to do anything with it and we can not
hardly even search for a Ticket when an Import is running. A friend mentioned
it is because I am running Windows 2000 Server for the application server.
Has anyone heard this? If so is there any documentation or specific things
you can share about Windows 2000 and CMDB etc...

Also has anyone else experienced performance issues like this with CMDB?

ARS 6.3, ITSM 6.o, CMDB Patch 3, Application Server=Windows 2000, Database
Oracle 10G on a very beefy AIX box.

Regards,

David Charters

317-331-8985