Angelo,

I think it absolutely should be possible. I however have never found
the special handshake that would make it work. So let me quote a few
things from the Email docs (EmailEngine-630.pdf) and see if anyone can
help us get this to actually work. :)

Ref:  "Chapter 4—Outgoing email" page 120:
"
You can use the Field Values field or the Qualification field with
form to retrieve required data and substitute it in the email.
"

So it sound like there is a way to create a record in the "AR System
Email Messages" form that would let you Query for data and build the
"Field Values" for the outgoing email. (Which could be created by an
escalation to be sent at the "right time".)

"Figure 4-24" even shows a screenshot of how this should work, but it
does not work for me.

My guess is that my template is missing something. But I have yet to
decode the secret handshake.

Has anyone ever got this feature to work?
Any examples (preferably be based on the User or Group forms) that you
could share?

--
Carey Matthew Black
Remedy Skilled Professional (RSP)

Solution = People + Process + Tools
Fast, Accurate, Cheap.... Pick two.
Never ascribe to malice, that which can be explained by incompetence.