From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of arslist
Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2006 9:57 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Ok I have a question.

Personally, I would go over to the development server, take a backup and kick it in the head. Load your backup database over there and bring the AR System server up. Go into the UT, locate the record in question and export it to an ARX. Once done, you can use the ARImport tool to import the record back into your production environment.

Now the reason for using the development server is simple: less mess and less fuss. If you try to do a literal import, or copy and paste, or export and import there are referentical integrity issues to consider (a record is comprised of data in a Tnn table, an Hnn table, and a Bnn table - and there could be more than one Bnn table depending on the number of attachment pools in your form.)

Once done, drop the development database and reload it from the dump that was taken when starting.

Just some thoughts. HTH.

-Will