Hi again,

Loke has been rejected as the code name, to my great distress. During this
conference, as well as the last ten years, I have been carrying Thors
hammer around my neck. They have actually decided to skip the Norse
mythology and restart things with minerals and the first letter of the
alphabet. At this point in time, I am unable to recall the exact
mineral/stone/substance in question... Pleas help me out!

As far as the Admin Tool is concerned, they have indicated a move towards
Eclipse and Java, rather than the web.

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se