Title: Message
**
I'm in the process of setting this up at my company.  All we are doing is setting up two databases, with log shipping from the production environment to the DR environment, and two Remedy servers.  In the event of a DR situation, we redirect the users (who access ARS via the web) to the DR server.  It costs us nothing but a little bit of time to set up.  BMC does not charge you for DR licenses.
-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Marino, Melanie A
Sent: Friday, September 22, 2006 10:47 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Remedy Disaster Recovery Solutions

**
Can anyone share with me what their company is using for Remedy Disaster Recovery?  We are looking to replicate our Remedy production environment to another site in real-time and switch back and forth between the servers as needed.  We are trying to determine the best solution.  We are running on a Solaris machine and an Oracle DB.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Melanie Marino
Project Manager
KPMG LLP
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized.

If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. When addressed to our clients any opinions or advice contained in this email are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in the governing KPMG client engagement letter.

The information in this e-mail, and any files transmitted with it, is intended for the exclusive use of the recipient(s) to which it is addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you have received this transmission in error and any use, review, dissemination, distribution, printing or copying of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately of the erroneous transmission by reply e-mail, immediately delete this e-mail and all electronic copies of it from your system and destroy any hard copies of it that you may have made. Thank you. __20060125_______________________This posting was submitted with HTML in it___