Michelle,

      I didn't see your question answered.

      In Admin Tool, Server Information, Licenses Page, there's a radio
button field Submitter Mode, with values Locked and Changeable.  You can
set or change it here, but it requires a server recycle (stop/start).  You
can circumvent this by running arsignal (in your "bin" directory, if Unix).

      Changing Submitter Mode itself is harmless.  By allowing it to be
changed, though, you can have records created by one user that appear to
have been created by another.  Just be sure that this is what you want to
allow.

Mike White
Office:  813-978-2192
E-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      "Michelle Gomez"

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

                      OM>                      cc:

                      Sent by: "Action         Subject:  Change Submitter >
Submitter Mode Locked
                      Request System

                      discussion

                      list(ARSList)"

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      09/25/2006 16:29

                      Please respond to

                      arslist

Hello,

What is the best way to safely change submitter mode.  I am assuming it's
at
the DB level using a tool like Toad.  Any suggestions or implications from
doing so.

Thank You,

Michelle