From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rick Parry
Sent: Thursday, October 05, 2006 10:53 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Advantages/Disadvantages between platforms running Remedy

**
I run Mid-Tier on Windows 2000 with IIS and ServletExec. I also run Mid-Tier on SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 9 with Apache and JBoss. Speed is faster on the Linux system.  I have to reboot my Windows server at least every other week. I have to restart my IIS service each night or it gets into a state that no longer works. I don't have these issues with Linux.

Take care,

Rick Parry