Yep, it's just atypical to see that in a corporate production environment.

Axton Grams

On 10/5/06, Guillaume Rheault <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hey Axton,

At least for Solaris, you can run it almost anywhere, even laptops. So the
argument that UNIX only runs on expensive hardware does not apply to Solaris at
all.
I have seen myself Solaris 10 running on laptops, how about that?

BTW, here is the hardware compatibility list (HCL) for Solaris 10:

http://www.sun.com/bigadmin/hcl/data/sol/

Here is the compatibility list for Solaris 10 on laptops, as incredible as it
sounds:

http://www.sun.com/bigadmin/hcl/data/sol/systems/views/all_laptops_all_results.page1.html

Guillaume