** Darren,
I did run into this when I upgraded from 5.1.2 to 6.3.  It turned out I had to add External-Authentication-Return-Data-Capabilities: 31 to my ar.cfg.
I hope this helps.
Julie

At 05:34 AM 10/16/2006, you wrote:
**
Listers,

Need some help quick!  We just upgraded to AR 7.0 in a server group, load balanced environment.  We have run into several problems with the migration, one of them being that all the filter or escalation notify actions that have a Remedy User Group in the “User Name:” field does not get resolved when emails are being sent out.  If a Remedy Group(s) is specified, then individual emails to each and every member in that group is supposed to generated.  Instead all we get is one email being generated and the “To:” line has the name of the Remedy Group in it.  Obviously it fails each and every time.  Has anyone ever run into this problem before or have any clue on how to fix this?

As a side note one of our other problems that could be related was that our Group form was corrupted in the upgrade process.  So I had to delete the form manually and import it back and import all the records.  In the process the table changed from T80 to T825.  I’m wondering if this could have broken Remedy’s ability to resolve Groups into individual users for the notify action.

Any help at this point would be greatly appreciated.  I’m currently waiting to get my account back with Remedy Support so I can open up a ticket with them.  Thanks.

Darren Lau

Julie Rockwood
Los Alamos National Laboratory
IST-APPS3 Remedy Technical Lead