**
As suspected, Remedy states that the cache process works as designed.  They did provide the 'unsupported' Perl script.  I'm going to have our server team run through the process this weekend to see if we can get it working.  However, my question is this, now that I have the Perl script, how do I have it run everytime I need to flush the cache?  I can have the server support run it for me this once, but I'm thinking maybe it needs to be scheduled?  Sorry, I'm clueless about the scripting side.  This will be a great learning experience.

Thanks everyone!
Jamie

CONFIDENTIALITY: The information contained in this transmission may contain privileged and confidential information. It is intended only for the use of the person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this communication, and the information contained in it, is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and immediately destroy all copies of the original message.